The health and safety of members and guests is of the utmost importance. We will continue to monitor and adhere to Provincial guidelines for operation.
Muskoka Collective has taken these measures to ensure a safe workplace:
- The facility, by design, features open space throughout which easily allows for social distancing.
- Encourage the use of face masks in common areas where social distancing may not be possible.
- Hand sanitizer at key locations throughout the building.
- Controlled membership and building access to manage occupancy to allow for social distancing.
- Controlled allocation ofRoaming Hot Desksfor day memberships.
- Desk dividers for dedicated desk and collaborative desks.
- Touchless handwashing facilities.
- Daily cleaning service in open areas.
- Health check screening checklist posted at entrances.